A lovely, fashionable carpet can add appeal and warmth to any area. But regardless of what type of carpet you possess, it’s vital that you protect your purchase with regular professional rug cleanings.
Vacuuming by itself simply can’t provide your rug the deep down comprehensive cleaning it certainly needs. We suggest a deep “dried out” extraction washing for most region rugs at least one time a calendar year to eliminate allergens, dirt mites, sand, dirt and various other particulates that are trapped deep down in the fibres of your neighbourhood rug.
Most professional carpet cleaning systems involve the use of high temperature, high drinking water pressure, extreme agitation, and extreme chemical activity. Many area rugs can’t be securely cleaned using these procedures. We believe a far more gentle dried out extraction process is normally a safer, far more convenient, and affordable method to completely clean area rugs.
All areas rug is exclusive; exclusive in its host to origin, it’s structure and manufacturing methods and the components, fibres, and finishes utilized. Our professional rug cleaners understand the distinctions in your rugs and the initial care that all rug needs. To make certain that your neighbourhood rug is normally restored to the perfect condition we stick to a 6 stage cleaning process:
- Stage 1 : Pre-Inspection – We pre-inspect your rug for soiling and spots and damage to be able to prepare an inspection statement which lets you know what leads to expect of the washing process.
- STEP 2 : Dry out Soil Removal – We “dried out extract” the rugs from leading & back again removing harming soil and harmful allergens from deep inside your rug’s fibres, that regular vacuuming cannot remove.
- Stage 3 : Pre-Condition – The rug will end up being pre-treated to emulsify the soils.
- Stage 4 : Pre-Place & Fringe Preparation – Any potentially difficult areas will be pre-treated to raise the likelihood of removal. The fringe can be pre-treated for optimum soil removal.
- STEP 5 : Dry out Clean – Most rugs are cleaned with this dry cleaning substance that is made to get the utmost cleaning while safeguarding the organic fibres.
- Stage 6 : Brush & Clean – The Rug will once again be dried out extracted with this specialty pile lifting counter-rotating brush machine.